The Muskingum River Parkway in Ohio is a scenic drive that follows the path of the Muskingum River, showcasing the natural beauty and historical landmarks of the area. To access the parkway, follow these directions:
1. Starting from I-70, take Exit 142 for OH-93 South toward Adamsville/Zanesville.
2. Merge onto OH-93 South and continue for approximately 6 miles.
3. Take a slight left onto OH-666 South/East Adamsville Road and continue for another 2.5 miles.
4. Turn right onto OH-146 West/Coopermill Road. Follow this road for about 10 miles.
5. You will reach Zanesville and continue onto OH-60 South/Underwood Street.
6. Stay on OH-60 South for approximately 9 miles.
7. Merge onto I-70 East and continue for about 3 miles.
8. Take Exit 156 for OH-83 South toward Frazeysburg.
9. Merge onto OH-83 South and follow it for approximately 5.5 miles.
10. Take a slight right to stay on OH-83 South/Frazeysburg Road.
11. Continue on OH-83 South for about 14 miles until you reach the entrance to the Muskingum River Parkway.
It is recommended to have a detailed map or GPS navigation system to ensure accurate navigation and to fully enjoy the experience of driving along the Muskingum River Parkway. Enjoy the scenic views and historical sites along the way!